Dr. Ken Ginsburg Returns to Evansville March 3-4, 2020
Resiliency expert Dr. Ken Ginsburg will make his third visit to Evansville March 3-4, 2020.
Dr. Ginsburg helps guide and support the work of Resilient Evansville. He specializes in Adolescent Medicine at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, and is a Professor of Pediatrics at the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine.
Dr. Ginsburg’s practice, teaching, research and advocacy focus on fostering the resilience of young people by building on their strengths. His goal is to translate the best of what is known from research about childhood stress and trauma into practical approaches for parents, professionals, and communities.
Dr. Ginsburg’s Evansville visit includes the following:
Tuesday, March 3
For Students, Pre-Professionals, and Faculty from UE, USI, IU, and Ivy Tech
- Why Resilience Matters in Your World: Dr. Ginsburg’s Strengths-Informed Approach to Youth Development
- 8:00 – 9:30 AM at the University of Evansville, Ridgway University Center, Eykamp Hall
- Free Admission and Free Parking on UE’s Campus
For Business and Community Leaders
- Building Resiliency: A Game-Changer for our Future Workforce
- 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM at Rotary Club of Evansville Meeting, Tropicana Conference Center
- Reservations required at this link ($20 Lunch): Register Here
For Parents and Community: Public Presentation
- Understanding Teens and Developing their Strengths
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM at Ivy Tech Auditorium
- Free Admission and Free Parking at Ivy Tech
Wednesday, March 4
For Professionals who Work with Youth or Parents
- Help Build a Resilient Evansville Where All Children Thrive by Taking this Deeper Dive Training
- Dr. Ginsburg shares effective strengths-building techniques as he teaches, demonstrates, and mentors participants in an interactive skill-building setting.
- 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM at Ascension St. Vincent Evansville’s Manor Auditorium
- Registration Fee (includes lunch): $95 Early Bird registration thru 2/21/20 and $125 Regular registration rate through 2/28/20.